Coriolis mass Flow meter model RHM 03 for Low flow and Very High Pressure Applications. The RHM 03 can measure flow rates up to 05 kg/min with temperatures up to 350C and pressure up to 1067 bar with the uniqe Omega shape sensore technolody.
A most flexible model, manufactured by Rheonik mass flowmeter experts.
The RHM 03 is an economical meter which has been in production over 15 years. This meter is available in a wide variety of models which makes it suitable for virtually all applications.
As with all other Rheonik mass flow meters like flow meter tokico , this model is based on the patented Omega tube design with increased signal to noise ratio. This unique design, which offers excellent performance and reliability, has created the most satisfied customers worldwide. Unlike other mass flow meter manufacturers, Rheonik uses a patented torsion rod swinger with the Omega shape and support bars which results in high accuracy measurement, which is independent of pressure, even at very low flow velocities. The meter has also extremely good repeatability and high stability for critical applications.
- General control
- Customization possible
- Extra compact design with minimal space requirement
- Hazardous Area Approvals (ATEX, CSA,…)
- Available as very high pressure version up to 1067 bar
- Flow uncertainty down to 0.10%
- Repeatability better than 0.05%
- Unique T=torsion ascillator
- Typical measuring ranges from 0.05kg/min to 5 kg/min
- Minumal flows as low as 38 g/min
- Torsion ascillator design assures most stable and basicallu drift free meansurement and increased signal to noise ration
- Not sensitive to changes in pressure
- Longest life time and increased safety (low stress in welds and increased wall thickness against abrasion)
- No moving parts, practically no maintenance
- Removable connection manifold available